Tradewinds Island Grand Resort
!!! Rooms are Disappearing Fast !!!
Register NOW to Reserve Yours
The registration code for reserving your room will be forwarded to you by Ninc’s Registrar, Kay Hooper, upon receiving your first conference fee payment. You want to secure your favorite choice hotel room as soon as possible.
Conference room rates are as follows:
The hotel will provide upgrades for all attendees to View Hotel Rooms* at the discounted group rate of $139.00 from October 20 – 28, 2014, in case you wish to extend your stay, based on room type availability.
*View Rooms mean view of a pool, or a courtyard, etc. First come, first served!
In addition, individuals may guarantee the following room types, if available at the time the reservation is made:
- Gulf Front Parlor Rooms: $169.00, per room, per night, based on availability
- Gulf Front Hotel Rooms: $189.00, per room, per night, based on availability
- Tropical One Bedroom Suites: $229.00, per suite, per night, based on availability
Rates quoted are subject to state and local taxes, currently 12%.
Rooms are based on single or double occupancy, per night. Children under 18 are complimentary when sharing a room. Each additional person 18 years of age and older will be charged an additional fee of $15.00 per room, per night.
The following amenities are included in the rate for each hotel room and/or one-bedroom suite:
- Self Parking for one car per bedroom (valet currently $8.00 per night additional)*
- Local, Credit Card, operator assisted access calls, and toll free calls
- Use of Fitness Center and Tennis Courts
- Domestic in/out faxes
- Daily coffee/local newspaper
- Business Center Use/Internet Use
- In-room safes
- Wireless internet access in guest rooms, common areas.
- Beach Cabana (1 per room), Miniature Golf, & Paddleboats
* Due to limited parking facilities, no oversized vehicles, trailers or RV’s are permitted to park on property without prior arrangements.
Parking for non-overnight drive-in guests will be subject to availability and will be charged a parking rate, which is currently $20.00 per day. Valet Parking is also available for an additional $8.00 per car, per day and subject to availability for non-overnight availability.
The Resort will provide a Gourmet Food & Beverage Card to all attendees. This card allows a twenty percent (20%) discount on all food & beverage, purchased on either property (does not include banquet events). To utilize this discount, the guest must open a room charging account with the front desk by leaving a credit card number.
* TradeWinds guest rooms are non-smoking. To accommodate our guests smoking requests; please inform our agents at time of reservation of your needs; so they may accommodate your requests.
To assure accommodation availability, reservations must be received by the established cutoff date of September 22, 2014.
To confirm a reservation, a first night’s deposit (US Funds via check, money order, valid VISA, MasterCard or American Express card) must be received with the reservation request.