Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort and Spa at Grande Dunes
Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes has been named one of the 500 best hotels in the world!
Get ready to enjoy the Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort at Grande Dunes. Here, our NINC Conference needs and our desire for fun are met with the perfect balance of a fully-equipped resort and a healthy dose of Southern hospitality.
With more amenities than any other destination in the Carolinas, the Resort at Grande Dunes provides everything you need during your stay — whether you want to enjoy an ocean view while using our high-speed Internet connections, or unwind with a couples massage in the Hibiscus Spa. Located on private, ocean-front property in the Grande Dunes community.
Check the tabs below for all the info you’ll need for the conference:
The NINC Conference 2013 rate is $149/night. Reservations should be made quickly, before September 30, 2013. Do NOT call the main reservation number or make a reservation on the website. A special reservation link and phone number will be emailed to you when you register for the conference.
Novelists Inc. has received the following special perks for our conference attendees:
- NINC Conference Attendees receive complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- NINC Conference will have our own pool cabana for the duration of the conference for any of us to use
- NINC Conference Attendees receive a 10% discount on Spa Services
- NINC Conference Attendees receive a 10% discount voucher for food and beverages at the hotel
- NINC Conference Attendees receive FREE on-site parking or valet parking for $18 daily
Make Note of the Following:
- check in time is 4 p.m.
- check out time is 11 a.m.
- we also offer video review billing and video checkout, along with express checkout
- although we ask that you leave your pets at home, service animals are allowed for persons with disabilities
Things To Know:
- 2006 through 2012 consecutive AAA Four Diamond Award
- Best of the South, as chosen by the readers of Meeting South Magazine for outstanding facility providing excellence in service, 2005
- Conde Nast Traveler Golf Poll, Best Golf Resort, 2005
- Best of the Beach, as chosen by the readers of Sun News (local newspaper) for Overall Best Hotel and Hotel for Couples, 2005
- Best of the Best from Conde Nast Traveler 2007 Golf Resort
But that’s not all. In addition to providing the best service around, we also offer more amenities than any other destination in the Carolinas, including…
- complimentary pool loungers and towels
- a concierge desk, to help you find the best dining, shopping and entertainment in Myrtle Beach
- a full-service business center, including high-speed internet access
- complimentary services such as newspapers delivered to your room
- guest rooms equipped with coffee and tea, individual climate control, in room safes, hairdryers, robes, and Marriott Revive bedding
- one restaurant and one lounge located directly on the ocean
- swimming options – outside, inside, in the ocean, hot tubs and a water slide
- a full service spa and fitness room
- seasonal pool bar and pool side dining
- and more!