Your conference committee is working very hard to create a fun, interesting, and productive program for you. Look for updates and details, but until then, here are some hints of what will be coming:
- topic-specific small group legal consulting with a literary attorney
- how to form (or add to) your author lifeboat support group
- how to add passive income to your bottom line
- social media sorting: what do you really need?
- Beyond Bowling Green: what you can do with a lifetime’s accumulation of correspondence, galleys, author copies, and draft manuscripts
- the truth about social media marketing
- how do you train an assistant to make your life easier?
- the ins and outs of tax law for authors
- the nuts-and-bolts framework for deciding what tasks you should hire someone else to do so you can spend more time writing