Novelists, Inc. Presents:
NINC 2012 Conference:
Profitable Partnerships: Publishing a la Carte
It’s a new dawn.... It’s a new day....
Authors, welcome to a bright new future!
More than ever, authors have options and this year’s Ninc Conference will have something for everyone. Whether you’re working with a publisher, striking out on your own, or juggling both, all authors have new opportunities to grow their careers. Come learn how to not just survive, but thrive in the brave new world of publishing.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the dynamic line up of panelists
|Barbara Freethy, NYT Bestselling Author
on Traditional & Indie Publishing
|Jennifer Brehl Senior Vice President
Morrow & Harper Voyager
|Donald Maass, Literary Agent & Author
Writing 21st Century Fiction
Dystel & Goderich Lit. Mgmt.
Agent to Joe Konrath
|Patrick Brown, Goodreads
Author Programs Manager
• Complete Speaker Listings •
Thriving in the new environment runs a broad spectrum of topics, and we plan to cover them all. This year, it’s all about the Ps.
Partnering for Profitability, Productivity, and Promotion Planning
Feeling overwhelmed all ready? Part of Productivity is finding some Peace in these crazy times.
• Full Schedule of Workshops and Panels •
But wait, there’s more. This year’s innovative program includes three exciting features:
- Ninc’s First Word: Exploring New Publishing Partnership Opportunities -- open to non-Ninc members on Thursday, October 25. This popular one-day open forum event that will be more empowering than ever.
- ALL NEW: NincThink Roundtables: Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall, listening to the movers and shakers? NincThink Roundtables give Ninc members and industry guests a chance to discuss the hottest publishing topics in an informal conversation that all attendees can eavesdrop in on! (We promise you’ll hear nothing but good about yourselves!)
- Let’s not forget the ever-popular Night Owls to help us kick back, unwind, and refill the well.
When and Where
October 25-28, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, in White Plains, NY. It’s only about a 30-minute train ride into Manhattan, and it is located within walking distance of several delicious restaurants and shops.
Registration for Ninc members, $450. Includes First Word event.
Can’t wait to see you there!